Linda Fennell & Melissa Wirt
What If? Relationship Playbook Program
Starting Wednesday, September 19th
What If? Relationship Playbook: Less Irritation and Frustration, More Feelings of Love and Connection.
What if you could interact with your family, friends, co-workers and folks in general with greater feelings of ease, love and connection?
Wouldn’t that be great? We think so too!
Maybe, relationship-wise, you are doing pretty well … although, sometimes it can feel like it takes a lot of effort and you find yourself using way more energy than you’d like to admit, trying to avoid certain situations and dealing with difficult people. We get it!
Or maybe in the heat of the moment, words fly out of your mouth, temporarily relieving the pressure of holding it in. Then you’re left wrestling with regret and obsessing over what went down.
Whether you’re interacting with the local store clerk, a child, a parent, or a co-worker, understanding some basic things can make all the difference in how those interactions go.
We’d love to share those understandings with you!
As always, any ideas we share are things we use and play with in our own lives and have found to be super helpful – these relationship understandings are no different. Their usefulness has wowed us so much that we want to share!
This class might be for you if:
- You experience the same relationship problems over and over again, no matter what methods you’ve used in trying to overcome them. They seem to keep showing up and you feel like you’re stuck in a scene from the movie “Groundhog Day”.
- You find yourself triggered and bothered by how others behave and it feels hard to move past.
- You keep thinking if only you could avoid certain people and activities, then you’d feel good.
- Conflict and arguing are stressful to you. You prefer harmony and feeling good. It’s just hard to get there sometimes when other people are involved.
The WHAT IF? Relationship Program Includes:
- Guidance in exploring new perspectives on relationships so that you’re able to consistently relate to others with less irritation or uncertainty and more peace, joy, play, and appreciation. Practicing these ideas can help you sidestep challenges and keep relationships fresh and growing.
- 10 (1) hour group calls of weekly discussion and coaching support.
- ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED IN CASE YOU CAN’T MAKE ONE
- A complimentary copy of, The Relationship Handbook, by George Pransky PhD. (Mailed directly to you or delivered via kindle).
- Easy phone access to a peaceful, respectful, lighthearted space to share insights, candid questions, celebrations, curiosity.
- Sharing your experiences and hearing others do the same enhances understanding and insights.
- Trained coaches, Linda Fennell and Melissa Wirt to guide and facilitate each What If? Relationship Playbook Program Group experience.
Program Dates & Times: Wednesday’s at 12 Noon or 8 PM EST
(Pick whichever group time that suits your schedule best!)
September 19, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24,
November 7, 14, 28
Ready to do this? 😀