Wild Wisdom Practice Group
STARTING: SEPTEMBER 14, 2017 (Day & Evening Groups Available. Details below.)
This is your invitation to explore Inner Stillness and Possibility with a side of fun.
We know that challenging times call for clear heads and each of us being the change we want to see in the world.
Whether navigating world chaos or what to have for dinner, we can all use support accessing the peace and resiliency that lets Love flow, so that we show up as our best. That’s why we created Wild Wisdom Practice Group!
If you’re ready to explore and practice allowing Stillness to Speak, as Eckhart Tolle describes in his book by that name, check out the Wild Wisdom Practice Group.
We’ll use the chapters of Stillness Speaks as a springboard for personal practice of connecting to our wild wisdom.
What is wild wisdom and how does it help?
Tolle says, “Wisdom comes with the ability to be still. Just look and just listen. No more is needed. Being still, looking and listening activates the non-conceptual intelligence within you … True intelligence operates silently. Stillness is where creativity and solutions to problems are found.”
WILD WISDOM PRACTICE GROUP GIVES YOU:
- 10 (1) hour calls that deliver weekly support so you consistently practice inner stillness (which thankfully, can be done while moving and in noisy places)
STARTING SEPTEMBER 14, 2017. GROUPS ARE ON THURSDAYS 12 PM EST OR 8 PM
ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED IN CASE YOU CAN’T MAKE ONE
- SEPTEMBER14, 21, 28
- OCTOBER5, 12, 19, 26
- NOVEMBER2, 9, 16
A complimentary copy of “Stillness Speaks” by Eckhart Tolle (mailed directly to you).
- Exploration of profound topics in an accessible way: The Now, Who You Truly Are, Nature, Relationships, Death & the Eternal, Suffering & the End of Suffering and more.
- Easy phone access to a peaceful, respectful space to share insights, candid questions, celebrations, curiosity.
- Shared stillness experiences that enhance our learning and practice.
- Practice Assignments for you to play with on your own between groups.
- Trained coaches, Linda Fennell and Melissa Wirt who will guide and facilitate the Wild Wisdom Practice Group experience.
We are wildly and happily anticipating these groups and each delightful person who will be a part.
Are you coming? Join in:
Thursday 12 Noon Group:
Thursday 8 PM Group:
*These buttons transfer you to Paypal for secure payment.
1) If you choose to pay by credit card, scroll down to see “Pay by Debit or Credit Card“ button
2) To receive your complimentary copy of stillness speaks, please enter a “shipping” address if it’s different than your credit card address.
On the fence and want to hop on the phone to talk it over?
What questions do you have?
We’d love to hear from you.